Friday, November 13, 2009

A BARBOUR JACKET WITH CUTE LIBERTY LINING? YES, PLEASE

Photo Courtesy of Barbour
Every fall, my trusty old Barbour jacket gets put through its paces. It has stood up to rain, snow, and numerous trips to London. Well, with this chic collaboration, I think it might be time to retire it. Liberty of London and Barbour have joined forces, and it is cause for commotion. Taking Red Roses, a bestselling cotton pattern, and lining a classic wax Barbour with it, this iconic jacket is love at first site. It perks up a rainy day like nothing else. Put this on your holiday list, and pick it up at Orvis.

3 comments:

a. said...

I love this! Going to repost on my blog with credit to you of course.

Unknown said...

Cool, what is your blog? Thanks for the credit, this was a fun find!

Matters of Style said...

Ooh, love it. And I have wanted a utility jacket to supplement my Bedale- I think the utility jackets are a little more feminine and fitted.