Sunday, January 23, 2011

BRING IT TO THE TABLE: WOMEN OF INTERIOR DESIGN NETWORK

When designing women get together to strategize and collaborate, anything can happen! Do you need a design resource or have a resource to share? Perhaps you are looking for a job in design or just be a voice for others to learn from. Share your experiences and wisdom with the group. We as Women In Design need to stick together and work together.
What can you bring to the table?

Find out at their next event:

When: Tuesday January 25th from 6:30 - 9:30 PM

Who: Guest Speaker Lena West

What: Networking Event With Appetizers and Drinks $15

Where: NY Stone Manhattan Showroom at 30 West 21st Street

What To Expect: Learning what social media strategy is right for you

Rsvp to Lana lana@anthonylawrence.com or
Sherrislskov@clsterling.com

A bit about BITT:
Started by Vice President of one of the best upholstery and drapery workrooms, Anthony Lawrence-Belfair, Lana Lawrence wanted to create a community for women in design. BITT means Bring it To The Table, and is a round table of voices from all areas of interiors. It is a networking group for women in the interior design industry -- a community of professional women working in the interior design field. Meetings are held the last Tuesday of the month with goal of networking, sharing ideas, collaborating, and having your voice heard.

5 comments:

Karena said...

I so wish could be there Marisa, I know it will be a great event!!

to brighten your day....

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Hamptontoes said...

Marisa,
You are such a wealth of information! I'm going to see what I can do with my schedule so that I can attend.

The Antiques Diva said...

I have serious New York envy! All the things I want to attend are there and alas, I'm here across the pond!

peggy braswell said...

I would be there if I could. LA needs one of these. Could I start one.xx peggybraswelldesign.com

Anonymous said...

What a great event this would have been...wishing Australia would bring this to the table! Hope it was a massive success!