Thursday, June 16, 2011

SEASIDE FROLIC

Summertime, and the living is easy. Here are a few charmers with seaside motifs to bring some all American red, white and blue hues to your sunny days.

Photo courtesy of Milly
As you can tell, I have a thing for tote bags, there are just so many great bags out there that are worth loving. This crisp navy and white canvas number from Milly is on sale at Saks right now, and boy, am I tempted.

Photo courtesy of West Elm
If you want to go with the fish motif and take it outside, check out this school of Snappers pillow from West Elm. I love the traditional block printing technique with the fresh pattern, and the fabric is water resistant.

Photos courtesy of Linda and Harriet
Hand painted seaside motifs capture summery charms like Sandpipers, anchors and sea creatures in Linda and Harriet's sweet notepads in red, white and blue.

Want to say thank you for a memorable weekend? Linda and Harriet's July offering is a limited edition set of six cards with letterpress sailboats all in a row.

Choose from red and grey or blue and grey.

4 comments:

Claudia Fabiana said...

Perfect for summer!

ciao from newport beach

Ann Dziemianowicz said...

Love the nautical look. Now I'm really ready for summer! :)

Anonymous said...

These are all my new favorite things, Marisa! It was that tote bag that stopped me in my tracks, but the stationery pulled every heartstring. I could just shop your blog from my office and never need to go out for anything!

Haus and Home said...

I am loooving that Milly tote too,
but I guess my LL Bean tote will have to do for now :(

These red white and blue colors are definitely getting me excited for my 4th of July beach trip!