Wednesday, September 11, 2013

BACKGAMMON CLARE VIVIER-STYLE

Photo courtesy of Clare Vivier
One of my favorite handbag designers, Clare Vivier, captures the laid-back chic style of Southern California by-way-of-Paris. Working in supple leather in a range of colors, from deep browns to aubergine, there is a nonchalance to her soft- structured understated designs. I recently spotted a new addition to her leathergoods designs- a backgammon set. Portable and compact, her roll-up board in kelly green and cobalt blue features a side zip pocket to store the pieces. I have my eye on this as a great holiday gift.   It's never to early to begin that list...

1 comment:

Juliane at Modern Mural said...

Beautiful design! I love the colors, and nothing seems more fun than a chic board game on the go!