Wednesday, January 25, 2012

MEG BRAFF DESIGNS WALLPAPER SALE THIS FRIDAY

If you missed Meg Braff's vibrant wallpapers and vintage finds on One Kings Lane recently, you are in luck, as she is offering tons more vintage and fab retro papers this Friday on Long Island. If you are in the tri state area, check it out, there will be literally hundreds of rolls to choose from!
9am-4pm
250 Piping Rock Road
Locust Valley LI
For more information call: (516) 801-4939

Arbour- Sand on White

Brighton Your Pavillion- Jungle on White

Meadow Reed- Coral on White

4 comments:

kayce hughes said...

you are killing me!

Hamptontoes said...

I am warming up the car now...lol! Of course, I am going...you?

Marisa/Stylebeat said...

I know! Can you send a proxy?! xo

Haus and Home said...

I lucked out and got 5 rolls from the One Kings Lane sale, they have not come in yet, but I can't wait to see them!