Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MY DAILY MANTRA

Photo courtesy of Best Made
In order to start the day off right, I drink my coffee, fall down the rabbit hole of my daily web reads, create my daily list, and start charging though as much of it as I can. Some days I need a little extra inspiration, a mantra if you will. So here's the perfect way to start every day, asking, "What good shall I do this day?' Benjamin Franklin's wise words ring true all these years later, as they call out from this simply adorned enamel sign from Best Made. It gets me thinking I need to do more to help charities I really believe in, do things like respond to my inbox with velocity, and reach out to connect with those that seek advice.
How does this simply phrase inspire you?

3 comments:

mary said...

Thank you. In this hyper busy world we need to take a step back to consider the really valuable and worthy. To set our focus on what good shall I do. Be well.
Mary

seema said...

Great reminder to stay focussed on what's really important. Thanks!

Sarah Sarna said...

Marisa, your mantra is fantastic. You radiate positivity and always have a smile on your face. Always a pleasure, Sarah