Friday, July 27, 2012

OFF TO MARKET, VEGAS MARKET

 No, I am not planning on getting into Hangover-style high jinks escapades. Just going to look at some home stuff.

I am going to the land of sequins and feathers. But I am not there to gamble, I am there for furniture and flourishes. I head to Las Vegas soon to join my old friend, stylist and contributing editor to O, The Oprah Magazine, Liezel Munez on a panel and to attend the Las Vegas Market. Wearing two hats, I will be running around to showrooms scouting new products and trends for Traditional Home’s Blogger Treasure Hunt, as well as a doing video segment with Editor at Large Editor TV. The panel topic, The Impact of Trends in the Marketplace will be a discussion of overall marketplace trends for holiday and spring 2012.  What is the best way to incorporate trends, beautifully merchandise and maximize sales? We will be speaking about that and more. If you are in Vegas join us at 3pm on Monday, July 30th.
There is a really good lineup this year of speakers and bloggers,  and I always look forward to Ahead of the Curve.  Moderated by Today Show contributor and author Susanna Salk, designers Philip Gorrivan, Darren Henault, and Betsy Burnham are onboard for the design roundtable at 9am On August 1st. 
 More from market soon, and follow @stylebeat  #LVMKT for instant updates. 

No comments: