Monday, March 17, 2014

NYSID CLASS IS IN SESSION MARCH 20th: THE MEDIUM IS THE MESSAGE ENGAGING SOCIAL MEDIA TACTICS


When I teach classes on blogging and social media, I get so much out of the designers I meet, as they share their stories of what they want to accomplish with their businesses. Learning how a designer is harnessing social media and sharing their work inspires me, because everyone can benefit from playing to their strengths and attract new clients based on being in the conversation. Join me on Thursday March 20th, as I teach a class with The New York School of Interior Design:

CE317 - The Medium is the Message: Stay on the Radar with Social Media and Digital Marketing.

When: 9:30 – 11:00 am
Where: New York Design Center
200 Lexington
Room: Lobby Conference Center
Fee: $85

You make new contacts networking at a cocktail party, why not generate the same great buzz on line? Build your brand and push it out there across the various visual mediums that are now available online. Create a recipe for success by engaging others through a variety of photo sharing social media platforms. From Instagram to Pinterest, two social media photo sharing sites, further distribution of your visual style to communicate what you stand for. This class will share how to engage in a dialog with your followers, stay consistent across social outlets, and add color and variety to your design perspective. Generate a sense of your style and taste with other like-minded potential clients by opening up and sharing your view of the world an design insights.

I hope you will join us to learn how spread the word about your work across the variety of channels available. If you have questions, please reach out to ICPS@nysid.edu

2 comments:

MJH DesignArts said...

I wish you were teaching this class in LA--it's just what I need.
Mary

Lisekristine.blogg.no said...

I would have loved to come, but are too far away..
I have just started a blog, have Facebook, online store and are trying to find my style and way among millions of others who are doing the same things.
Would love to have any comments from you about my blog, please visit if you can!
www.liseinamerica.blog.com