Thursday, April 3, 2014

HIGH POINT STATE OF MIND

 Photo courtesy of Selamat
A new Moroccan inspired bed, the Tangier, from Selamat has a simple silhouette and just enough detail. I can't wait to see it.

  Photo courtesy of Wesley Hall
These tailored George III inspired chairs launched at Wesley Hall last market

Photo courtesy of Chaddock
An end table from the David Easton Collection that had some new additions last season

In a few days I'm off to High Point Market. Every spring, I head South with excited anticipation, hoping it is a few degrees warmer in North Carolina. This season, there are many great launches coming, including Mary McDonald for Chaddock and additions to Charlotte Moss Icons Collection at Century Furniture. I'm also looking forward to seeing what my sponsors Wesley Hall and Chaddock have in store. Wesley Hall covers their upholstery in cheery textiles in great color palettes, and they re-paint the doors to their showroom a vivid hue every market, so I am curious to see this years hot color. The buzz is in the air, as editors, bloggers, buyers and interior designers descend on this quaint town. Be sure to follow me on Instagram at @stylebeatblog and Twitter @stylebeat to get my updates. On Monday April 7th, I will be doing an Instagram takeover with High Point Market @DesignOnHPMKT sharing what has captured my interest. Here is the participating group, so get instant forecasting in real time by following. More soon, I will be on the hunt until then.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just FYI - High Point is a pit of a town. Good luck.