Thursday, April 25, 2013

JUST BACK: 2013 HIGH POINT MARKET

I moved with lightning speed to get through as much of the Spring High Point Market, which is where I have been for the past four days. With thanks to CR Laine, my sponsor, I was able to to enjoy their beautifully styled showroom that was filled with color and pattern, alongside vintage case goods and the new pillow collection, Madcap Cottage, from my friends Jason Oliver- Nixon and John Loecke.
As I sort through my pictures, I am so happy to be able to cool my heels. After a whirlwind of meetings with great companies, seeing fellow bloggers like Quintessence and A Stylist's Life to name a few, hearing Aerin Lauder speak about her new lifestyle vision, and attending launch events to ring in new collections at every end of the style spectrum, it is good to be home. That said, it is so nice to be at Market, seeing all the familiar faces every six months, and how companies are innovating in materials and design.
Watch this space for more in-depth coverage soon...

A seating area filled with pieces Celerie Kemble's brand new collection of furniture and accessories for Henredon and Maitland Smith

 A colorful red and blue vignette at CR Laine

Chevron fabric at the windows in a  green and yellow moment at CR Laine

 A living room at Baker showcasing the new Michael Smith Collection

An impeccably styled living room at Mr. and Mrs. Howard for Sherrill Furniture, where Phoebe Howard mixed antiques alongside pieces from her collection




1 comment:

The Hidden List said...

I'm green with #HighPoint envy!