Friday, June 14, 2013

CLASS IS IN SESSION: JOIN ME TUESDAY JUNE 18TH FOR BLOGGING BASICS WITH NYSID AT THE D AND D BUILDING

After blogging every day for over 6 years, I love to share what I have learned along the way. Being able to convey my experiences in order to help interior designers and companies make the leap into the blogosphere, I am teaching the Blogging Basics CEU with The New York School of Interior Design at the D and D Building. Join us this coming Tuesday June 18th from 9:30-10:30am, to learn how to launch your blog, find your design voice and increase your visibility. Whether you have a passion to share or you would like to highlight your design expertise, sharing your insights can help others connect with what you have to say. I hope you will join us for the interactive class, it is my third year teaching and it is always a lot of fun. 
See you Tuesday at the D and D Building at 979 3rd Avenue at 59th Street on the 14th Floor in the library at Astra Cafe.

6 comments:

The Art of the Painted Finish said...

Would this be valuable for The Isabel O'Neil Studio Workshop for the Art of the Painted Finish? We are a decorative painting school and a blog is in our future.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Any chance your talk will be posted online? I would love to hear it but don't live in nyc.

Marisa/Stylebeat said...

Sure, I think the class can benefit anyone that has a vision and wants to share their expertise.

Marisa/Stylebeat said...

Hi,
I won't be posting online only teaching the class--

Unknown said...

Do you need to register for this class? Also, is there a charge for it? I don't see any information on it when I click on the links. Thanks.

Marisa/Stylebeat said...

Hi Grace,
The CEU class is $50 and you can register on site, I hope you are able to attend
my best,
Marisa