Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WILD FOR WEINRIB: SAMPLE SALE TIME



Photo courtesy of Madeline Weinrib

I love anything and everything Maddie Weinrib designs. If you do too, then swing by ABC Carpet and Home to scoop up brightly patterned exotic goods at her annual sample sale that runs from Thursday, May 12th through Monday, May 16th, providing plenty of time to go once, twice, even three times.
Thursday 11am – 8pm
Friday 11am – 7pm
Saturday 11am – 7pm
Sunday 11am – 6pm
Monday 11am – 7pm

Where:

ABC Carpet & Home NYC
881 Broadway, New York City

2 comments:

Allie said...

That chair is stunning! The print is so gorgeous, love it. Check out my blog when you have a moment. Would love for you to be my newest follower.
www.skylarkmanor.com

Life of Style said...

Oh, I love MW too! Wish I were going to be in NY.