Thursday, June 28, 2012

HELLO CALIFORNIA

The chance to visit the land of palm trees and endless ocean always enchants me. So luckily, Thermador asked me to come out to visit their headquarters in the OC, to learn about their latest design innovations, and try out the goods. Yesterday, things heated up in the kitchen, as I rolled up my sleeves, put on my bedazzled Thermador apron and got to work cooking a major spread of Julia Childs classic recipes in honor of her 100th birthday and long history with the brand. I will share more soon, I am heading off to the mecca of stainless steel, steam cooking, and low simmer star burners, Thermador's cooking center.

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are lucky, I love Irvine, California. Nearby is a huge outdoor mall (The Specrum) with lots shopping. Great, for people watching with some nice restaurants, fountains and even a feris wheel. If you have time, there's a fantastic comedy club located right in the mall.

mary said...

Right in my own back yard and we are having perfect summer weather in your honor. Have a few great days at the beach. Mary