Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PAGODA LOVE

I have a pagoda logo and find I am constantly drawn to all things chinoiserie. I just can't seem to get enough, whether it is from old books, fabrics, or archives. It is time for a pagoda round up because Eastern influences are always inspiring, and Hutton Wilkinson has a new book coming out on Tony Duquette this fall. Called More is More, it will surely satisfy your Duquette cravings!

Photo Courtesy of Coleen and Co
Coleen and Company has a custom made Garden Pagoda, with Chinese Chippendale walls with a painted metal scallop edged rooftop. This is the ultimate garden folly.

Photo Courtesy of Jack and Lulu
Jack and Lulu has fancy Gold Pagoda Flat Notes for jotting a thank you.
Photo Courtesy of Lunt
The Lunt NYBG Pagoda Teapot with red handle is highly covetable.

Photo Courtesy of Bungalow 5
Bungalow 5 has their Brighton Lamp. I have shown this before but cannot resist showing it again!

Photo Courtesy of WS Home
Williams Sonoma Home has new Pagoda Scroll Embroidered Bedding that is already on sale! The shade of blue is wonderfully serene.

4 comments:

Chichi and Luxe said...

love chinoiserie! that teapot is gorgeous!!

Abby said...

I love Jack and Lulu, everything they do is great. Have you visited the Chinoiserie Chic Blog, it's a great resource.

Linda Hunt IFDA, WFCP,AVA said...

Wow- I have just finished an Asian minimalist bedroom for one of my clients. This blog is so timely. I have ordered some of the stationary from Jack and Lulu for her. She will love it!

annie said...

I have an advance copy of "More is More" and it is terrific. There really was "more"!