Friday, August 17, 2012

NEXT THURSDAY: STYLEBEAT JOINS FELLOW BLOGGERS IN ONE KINGS LANE TASTEMAKER TAG SALE


+

Photos courtesy of Whole Foods and One Kings Lane

Two great things happen next Thursday. Whole Foods opens in my neighborhood and my One King's Lane Tastemaker Tag Sale goes live at 6pm. I will be part of a vintage finds sale of  with other design bloggers I love, and most of whom I am lucky to know. Kelly Ottinger of Kelly Market, Marianne Strong from Haven and Home, Christian May of Maison 21, Danni of Oh, Hello Friend and Cailtin Flemming of Sacramento Street. My assortment includes brass birds as well as an elephant that I have a hard time parting with, some cool Japanese bright orange lacquer trays, needlepoint accessories, and the rest you will have to wait and see, so I don't spoil all the fun. Unique blogger selections provide a window into their individual style, location and eye and makes the entire assortment a surprise.  I will be poised at my keyboard  ready to score some great stuff, and I hope you will be too, at 6pm EST August 23rd.  If you need to find me and I am not tethered to my computer, I will probably be sampling fresh peaches at my new neighb food mecca.

3 comments:

Hamptontoes said...

That is awesome you have a One Kings Lane sale coming up! I will be certain to be at my desk waiting with baited breath to score some of your wonderful finds.

Unknown said...

exciting! I will be sure to check it out!

Marisa/Stylebeat said...

Thanks Lisa and Whitney!